As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for helping to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. Your tasks will include:
What does the function of Business Analyst entail?
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Designing new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications;
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures;
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends;
- Gathering requirements;
- Requirements organization;
- Translating and simplifying requirements and;
- Requirements management and communication.
What we want from you:
The Business Analyst that we want to attract has the following knowledge, experience and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, (Applied) Computer Science or equivalent;
- Knowledge of application domain of power engineering;
- Experience as a business analyst;
- Experience in writing business and IT requirements documents;
- Experience with writing Use Cases and functional documents;
- Affinity with architecture and solution designs;
- Experience with portals (intranet and extranet);
- Experience with UML and Scrum and;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Key competencies for this position:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Technical writing skills;
- Good technical lead skills and structured way of working;
- Excellent communication skills – ability to influence people;
- Accountable by taking responsibility for actions and decisions;
- Proven team player – cooperative and performance oriented and;
- Creative and a high level of initiative and involvement.